An Indie Author's Journey Store

Monday, August 20, 2012

New blurb for The Valley of Candles

My last blurb for The Valley of Candles wasn't very good. Actually it was horrible. I'm not afraid to say it, being an Indie Author has given me a chance to better myself as a writer. I can see my faults with a more critical eye then before and am willing to change my dreadful ways. I would even go as far as saying I was doing more harm then good to my sales with the old blurb.
So without any delay, here is my new blurb for The Valley of Candles.

Book Blurb
The ultimate battle is raging between good and evil in the small town of Harper, Wisconsin where McCoy O'Neal and Matt Morris enter their senior year with no plans for the future. McCoy is dominated by his overbearing religious father and spends all of his time with his girlfriend, who is out of his league. When tragedy strikes and McCoy has nowhere to live, Matt mysteriously has all the answers he swears have come from God who has visited him.
McCoy follows Matt's lead with determination. When rituals and miracles become the norm McCoy subcums to the disbelief he always carried about religion. Their lives go from misery to triumph and suddenly nothing they do is wrong as the two dive deeper into their worship. The local Pastor has doubts about the two and enlists the help of a classmate who is on the front lines. Is there anything to turn the tide or is there something more sinister at work coming from an outside source?
As the darkness grows the stage is set and the ultimate question of who God is will be answered, but can you accept the answer?


You can pick up The Valley of Candles for your Kindle at Amazon or if you prefer a paperback copy, that can be purchased from eStore.

As always, happy reading.


- Antonio Grasso, author of The Valley of Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment