An Indie Author's Journey Store

Friday, August 17, 2012

A New Direction

So I haven't posted in a bit because I have been working on Hayfield Manor. I am happy to say the novel is coming along nicely. However, I have been reading more which I think is only going to enhance the novel.
I am even thinking about going back and doing a revised edition to The Valley of Candles but that's for a different post.
From what I have seen so far this month is less in terms of sales and more in terms of output. I am okay with this for one reason only. I am a writer, I love to write. I am not writing for dollars but because I love entertaining readers.
Hayfield Manor has been a struggle because I want to find out the right tone for this story. What I am finding is the characters are still searching for their faith in many areas and are still faced with many questions about the unseen world.
I don't want to give to much away of course but this upcoming adventure will see many characters from the first novel in situations beyond their control and in the will of God. How will they cope? This is the story they are telling me now and I am too eager to listen.
To start from the beginning feel free to check out The Valley of Candlesat Amazon.


- Antonio Grasso, author of The Valley of Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment