An Indie Author's Journey Store

Monday, June 11, 2012

Virtual Book Tour Coming for The Valley of Candles




Well, here goes nothing. Tomorrow I will start planning my first ever book tour for my novel, The Valley of Candles. Needless to say, I am nervous. I never thought my little story come this far. I am very excited to share with others my experiences and hope to help some along the way.
This has been the busiest and most exciting time in my life. Having a son only five short months ago and seeing my other child finish kindergarten recently are two of my biggest highlights. One day I hope to share the adventure with them about dad's first book and teach them about the courage it takes to face the world with your creation, good or bad. As writers, these stories are our babies that never seem to grow up. We will always look on them fondly with many memories and emotions.
I look forward to this next step for The Valley of Candles and hope you do as well. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions I would love to hear from you.

- Antonio Grasso, author of The Valley of Candles

* Pick up your copy of The Valley of Candles today for only .99 at AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment